Solution Architect | BUCHAREST
Mark Information is an innovative software company offering Workforce Management solutions from offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom and Romania. And their team in Bucharest is growing!
Mark Information’s market-leading solution in Scandinavia is a tool which enables customers to optimize productivity and generate savings by scheduling the right resources, at the right time, for the right job. Offering an intuitive and modern user experience, the solution focuses on flexibility, profitability and precision. It services 400,000 users from some of the largest and most well-known brands in Scandinavia and the UK.
As a Solution Architect you will focus on delivering "state of the art" advanced resource planning solutions that are intuitive, modern and easy to use. You will also be the focal point in managing delivery of the solution to the market.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with customers and consultants on requests for further development of our workforce management solutions
- Manage a strategic product roadmap for our planning solutions
- Develop solution designs and present these to stakeholders
- Complete business and technical clarifications, including innovation and Proof of Concepts
- Manage Scope, Timeline and Quality for a successful project
- Manage agile development projects and the associated resources, so the project is delivered as agreed
- Collaborating with other solution architects and the rest of the R&D team in relation to designs, quality assurance and process improvements
- Be part of our strategic product boards where we work with tactical and strategic product development
- Act as a subject matter expert within your product areas of our workforce management suite.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Have experience in work force management or ERP solutions and ideally within planning solutions
- Have experience with IT architecture and solution designs for business solutions
- Have one leg in the business and the other in the IT development team
- Be passionate about latest IT technology trends and enterprise solutions
- Have strong people and coordination skills as well as a structured work approach
- Be powerful and able to work independently, make prioritizations and make informed decisions
- Be a skilled communicator in both writing and speaking (English)
- Have a natural understanding of customers language and needs as well as good teamwork skills
- Have an engaging, self-propelled and outward-facing personality
What we’ll hook you up with:
- Professional challenge
- Career development with focus on technical and personal growth
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package