Senior Front-end Developer | Bucharest
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Front-End developer with an Agile Development Process background.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Put your software engineering skill set to work by becoming a part of a great team who builds workforce management software designed to help more than 300.000 employees.
As the Senior Front-end Developer, you will work with a group of energized and focused software professionals and will develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and reliability.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Solid troubleshooting skills (i.e. code review, de-bugging, optimizing), cross browser compatibility, web standards and best practices
- Nice to have skills: TypeScript;
- Previous experience with testing methodologies like TDD/BDD;
- Preferably prior experience in developing large enterprise applications;
- Knowledge of GIT types of repositories (i.e., Bitbucket);
- Agile experience and mindset – SCRUM approach;
- Experience with bug & issue trackers – JIRA;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
We are looking for a future colleague who:
- Demonstrates self-motivation, ability to learn quickly and to apply learnings to solutions;
- Has a strong commitment to continuous improvement;
- Is able to solve complex problems independently and to seek out and generate innovative solutions;
- Has the ability to present complex technical topics to a non-technical audience;
- Has strong interpersonal and communications skills.
What we’ll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies;
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible schedule;
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth.