Network and Telecommunication Specialist | Cluj-Napoca
We are looking for candidates interested in and excited about networking and telecommunication.
Our customer is an innovator and expert of in-building wireless communications, built on international standards. They are providing cost-effective, highly secure and reliable wireless telephony solutions, based on these technology areas: DECT, Wi-Fi™ and VoIP.
- You have a University degree in Telecommunication and/or you are able to document your knowledge through your general networking and telecom work experience.
- You already have some relevant experience in networking and testing.
- You have a structured and methodical approach to work.
- You are able to quickly adapt and understand product technologies.
- You have good communication skills and are able to speak and write in English.
Are You Up to the Challenge? You will:
- Be integrated into the customer team and you will become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes
- Perform manual and semi-automated testing on networking and telecom equipment
- Set up and maintain testing environments
- Report, manage and track bugs
- Design test specifications based on given requirements
We appreciate these:
- Hands on networking experience
- Hands on Telecommunication experience
- Experience with Linux and Microsoft platforms
- Knowledge about Wi-Fi protocols
- Basic Java programming
You will earn:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills within networking and telecommunication through learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- Great colleagues in a fun, casual environment
- A flexible schedule