Network and Telecommunication Specialist | CLUJ-NAPOCA
Network and Telecommunication Specialist
We are looking for candidates interested in and excited about networking and telecommunication.
Our customer is an innovator and expert of in-building wireless communications, built on international standards. They are providing cost-effective, highly secure and reliable wireless telephony solutions, based on these technology areas: DECT, Wi-Fi™ and VoIP.
· You have a University degree in Telecommunication and/or you are able to document your knowledge through your general networking and telecom work experience.
· You already have some relevant experience in networking and testing.
· You have a structured and methodical approach to work.
· You are able to quickly adapt and understand product technologies.
· You have good communication skills and are able to speak and write in English.
Are You Up to the Challenge? You will:
· Be integrated into the customer team and you will become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes
· Perform manual and semi-automated testing on networking and telecom equipment
· Set up and maintain testing environments
· Report, manage and track bugs
· Design test specifications based on given requirements
We appreciate these:
· Hands on networking experience
· Hands on Telecommunication experience
· Hands on experience with Linux administration
· Hands on experience with Microsoft Servers Administration and Microsoft Lync
· Knowledge about Wi-Fi protocols
You will earn:
· The opportunity to enhance your technical skills within networking and telecommunication through learning and experimenting with new technologies
· Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
· Great colleagues in a fun, casual environment
· A flexible schedule
· And a pet friendly environment :)