Junior QA Tester | BUCHAREST
We are looking for a future colleague who is eager to learn, improve their skills, and who is excited about the software testing field.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Knowledge of testing methodology;
- Experience with bug reporting tools.
- You will have international exposure, so you should be comfortable in English (spoken and written).
- We expect you to be a real team player, flexible and highly responsible;
- Patience, close attention to detail and analytical skills are highly appreciated as well;
- Exposure to different test strategies;
- You have a business oriented mindset;
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- UI test framework tool (Selenium or similar);
- Various manual test tools.
- Write clear, concise, well investigated defect reports;
- Execute manual test cases as assigned;
- Review and validate existing defect reports;
- Update test steps for cases when appropriate;
- Write manual test cases based on written and/or verbal requirements;
- Other tasks as assigned.
We'll hook you up with:
- Career development with focus on technical and personal growth;
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible schedule;
- Very good benefits package.