Integration Developer | Cluj-Napoca
Wirtek is looking for a BizTalk Integration Developer to work on an exciting project for our newest client – the Danish state company for electricity and gas.
The Integration Developer has experience in general integration development, good knowledge of time series structures and time series algorithms, safe operation and knowledge about operational planning for the electricity grid.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure implementation of business requirements, development and implementation of new strategic technologies and opportunities for a Hybrid Integration Platform.
- Be responsible for implementing solutions; from design and development to operation and support.
- Assist with the development of integrations between existing systems and external parties, for example offer support in the shift to cloud development and with the new Operational Planning system.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Knowledge about developing solutions for BizTalk
- Knowledge about developing solutions for the Azure Integration Service
- Knowledge about standards and formats such as EDIFACT, XML, AS2, AS4
- Understanding of the DevOps methodology and can be a member of a DevOps team.
- Strong English communication skills, both writing and speaking
- Business oriented mindset and are interested in finding out more about the electricity field.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- .NET Core and .NET standard
- Azure Integration Services
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure DevOps
- C #
What we’ll hook you up with:
- Professional challenge
- Career development with focus on technical and personal growth
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package