Embedded Linux C pre-employment training | CLUJ-NAPOCA
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals willing to challenge themselves and develop their skills in the area of Embedded Linux C.
Over the course of 4 weeks you will:
- Improve your technical skills through trainings and hands-on practice
- Be mentored by experienced and passionate professionals
- Work in a team
- Code in a cool environment
At the end of the training, you will have the possibility to get a full time job.
What should you bring:
- Technical background (studies in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar)
- Basic knowledge of C programming language
- Familiar with using and programming under Linux operating system
- Logical thinking
- Passion for programming
- Positive attitude
The selection process consists on the screening of your CV (send it at firstname.lastname@example.org) , a written technical test and a short interview.