DevOps Engineer | CLUJ-NAPOCA
Do you want to be part of a team working with one of the most promising European startups? In addition to winning Nordic Startup of the Year Award, they have attracted one of the biggest investments in start-up companies in Europe.
Our client is heavily inspired by the Spotify Engineering culture and work in squads and guilds.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will continuously maintain and optimize our client’s cloud environments for our products and will be responsible for handling incidents.
You will be working closely with our engineering team, especially the Cloud and DevOps guild, as well as security team, to design, build and maintain a highly available infrastructure. You will also be responsible for monitoring, alerts, security, capacity planning, cost optimization and implementing a disaster recovery plan.
You will need to create specific tools and dashboards based on Application Insights. Part of the job will be to improve our incident management procedures, building custom tools to ensure they can be followed by anyone.
- Backend: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Web API, Entity Framework, VSTO, etc.
- Frontend: React, Redux, TypeScript, CRA, Sass, yarn, WPF, etc.
- Hosting: 100% Azure, Web Apps, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm 3, Terraform, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, Application Insights, Azure Data Lake, etc.
What you should bring:
- Broad experience with servicing high-volume or critical production service environments hosted in the cloud, preferably Azure
- Solid experience with Kubernetes and a good understanding of how it works; you can configure, maintain and monitor Kubernetes clusters
- Strong belief in automating as much as possible (Infrastructure-as-code) and the software engineering skills to achieve it.
What we’ll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills through learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- Great colleagues in a fun casual environment
- A flexible schedule