DevOps Engineer | BUCHAREST
We are looking for a qualified DevOps Engineer to join our team in Bucharest.
Are you up for the challenge?
Our client, Mark Information is an innovative software company offering Workforce Management solutions from offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom and Romania.
Mark Information’s market-leading solution in Scandinavia is a tool which enables customers to optimize productivity and generate savings by scheduling the right resources, at the right time, for the right job. Offering an intuitive and modern user experience, the solution focuses on flexibility, profitability and precision. It services 300,000 users in more than 1000 installations.
The ideal candidate will hate to do anything twice and believes in automation for consistent, scalable and reliable delivery of infrastructure and applications
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for building, managing and supporting various components & building blocks of infrastructure, focusing on continuous integration and automated software releases
- Setup, monitor and backup development and test environments
- Setup build pipelines
- Collaborate with developers
- Integrate feedback flow
- Integrate static analysis
- Integrate unit tests
- Integrate performance tests
- Deploy into Docker containers
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience with test automation and scripting in Powershell, Bash or similar scripting technologies
- Experience with MS Windows servers, IIS, Databases, App Servers, RDP, security aspects
- Experience with Jenkins or similar
- Experience with creating software installers (preferably Wix technology)
- Experience with container technologies (i.e. Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes) and how to incorporate this into a CI/CD flow
- Experience with MS Azure and scalable/resilient cloud solutions, incl. scalable RDP services
- Structured mindset to execute and report on roadmap milestones
- Good English skills, written and spoken
We'll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Career development through focus on technical and personal growth
- Very good benefits package