QA Automation Senior | Cluj-Napoca
QA Automation Senior
Wirtek is looking for a creative and enthusiastic QA Automation Tester Senior who will be responsible for creating, maintaining and executing automated test plans and scripts, along with helping other colleagues develop their skills in this area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and create test scripts using Selenium WebDriver that allows for repeatable, reliable testing solutions to test the wide functionality of our software product;
- Execute automated test scripts and evaluate results;
- Identify, analyze and document issues resulted from running the automated test scripts;
- Maintain automation codebase in a version control system (BitBucket);
- Plan test strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates;
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs or potential problems;
- Work as a strong, agile, team player, while demonstrating effective time management to meet deadlines.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches and software development life cycle with ability to apply that knowledge to daily operation;
- Previous experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Experience with test management tools such as JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Maven, etc;
- Experience with Selenium, Specflow and similar technologies preferred;
- Software development using Microsoft technologies background could be an advantage.
We are looking for a future colleague who is guided by:
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; expresses objectivity and openness to others views; gives and welcomes feedback; commits to goals and objectives.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meet challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas.
What we’ll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting new technologies
- Competitive salary based on experience and knowledge
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package including full spa membership
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- And a dog friendly environment :)