.NET (C#, WPF) DEVELOPER - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL | BUCHAREST
Bucharest .NET (C#, WPF) developer - intermediate level
We are looking for a dynamic .NET Developer to join or team!
Join the market leading workforce management solution in Scandinavia with more than 300.000 daily users. The solution is included in Gartner Group’s market guide and you will be part of a team delivering modern and state of the art workforce management solutions. Projects include desktop software development as well as investigation into relevant new technology trends like geo location solutions alternative ways of doing data capture and biometrics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Software development on different layers of the application from database and data access to business logic and presentation;
- Participate in design sessions and work with customers during product development;
- Together with peers, continuously drive efforts to increase overall team efficiency and product quality
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience with WPF, WF and SQL
- Previous interaction with Progress Telerik UI for WPF
- Ability to understand the life cycle of a project including requirements specification, software analysis and design, development and maintenance;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written;
- An agile mindset will help you fit easily into our own way of doing things.
What kind of person are you?
- Demonstrates self-motivation, ability to learn quickly and to apply learnings to solutions
- Able to solve complex problems independently and to seek out and generate innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including both oral and written proficiency
What we’ll hook you up with:
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package