Full Stack C#.NET Developer
About the project:
For the awarded Best Nordic Startup, a Danish company which develops an innovative personalized template management system we are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who would be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the product for various Solutions and Practices ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology.
The enterprise application is built for large companies, on cutting-edge Microsoft technologies ( ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, VS 2015, C# 6.0) compatible with any platform and any device and is the first cloud-based template-management system.
Engineering practices such pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development should be second nature for this position. At the same time, a successful candidate will not only be a good learner, but a good teacher. You should inspire peers and team members to learn and expand their skill set, guiding them in the right direction.
What should you bring?
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Enjoy and have the ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Experiences of engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable web applications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence client and team players on technology decisions
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoy teaching/mentoring others
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Good communication skills and be able to explain complex technical issues in English to a variety of stakeholders and clients
What we’ll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Competitive salary based on experience and knowledge
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package including full SPA membership
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- And a dog friendly environment :)