Experienced .NET web developer for a Danish Startup
For an awarded Danish Startup we develop an innovative template management system. Built for an enterprise company, on cutting-edge Microsoft technologies ( ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, VS 2015, C# 6.0) the platform is the world’s first cloud-based template-management system.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated developer with an Agile Development Process background.
Being proficient in C# .NET you must have an analytical approach to problem solving for both new and existing projects. We work very closely with our business users so the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff at all levels is a must.
Join a highly skilled development team, building and delivering software. Use agile practices and XP techniques such as continuous integration and pair programming. Get an opportunity to continuously improve our capabilities and processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Software development on different layers of the application from database and data access to business logic and presentation
- Participate in design sessions and work with customers during product development
- Together with peers, continuously drive efforts to increase overall team efficiency and product quality via automation and other technology improvements
What you should bring:
Ability to understand the life cycle of a project including requirements specification, software analysis and design, development and maintenance
Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
An agile mindset will help you fit easily into our own way of doing things
We are looking for someone:
- Who can work to a deadline
- Who takes pride in their work.
- Who can code independently but work collaboratively
- Who is “smart and gets stuff done”
Work Experience: 4+ years of experience with .NET technologies
What we’ll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package including full spa membership
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- And a dog friendly environment:)